Windows 11 was made available for users with Insider. Microsoft released the Windows 11 ISO file for test users today.
To test Windows 11 with the Insider program, users had to update from Windows 10 build 21354. Windows 11, which is still in beta, has finally been released. It is expected that the new version will be available to all users by the end of this year.
How to download ISO
- Click here and login with the insider account.
- Choose “Windows 11 Insider Preview (Beta Channel) 22000.132”
- You can use this downloaded ISO file on your virtual environment or to create a bootable USB
*Please do not trust to any third party download sites and download the file from Microsoft’s site.
This new operating system may not work on all systems, so it is important to check the requirements for Windows 11.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
- Storage: 64 GB* or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11.
- Additional storage space might be required to download updates and enable specific features.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Display: High definition (720p) display, 9″ or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates, and to download and use some features.
- Windows 11 Home edition requires an Internet connection and a Microsoft Account to complete device setup on first use.
Please visit here for more information about the requirements.