Kali Linux 2021.2 is released with some new tools called Kaboxer and Kali-Tweaks and some cosmetic changes.
Kaboxer provides dockers to use applications that they cannot work in newly OSs anymore or need isolation.
Kali-Tweaks is a tool that makes it easy for users to configure their OS. Users can customize their Kali easily with Kali-Tweaks.
There are also some more differences in new Kali release. Some of the differences in Kali Linux 2021.2 are
- Opening a listener on TCP and UDP ports 0-1023 no longer requires super-user access
- More Kali Docker images
- New packages for Raspberry Pi
- Pacu for AWS exploitation framework
- Peirates for Kubernetes penetration
- Dirsearch for brute forcing directories and files in web servers
- Quark-Engine for Android malware scoring